|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Feb 16, 2015 09:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri Feb 27, 2015 05:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
Information On The Bidding Process
Frequently Asked Questions
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Texas A&M Women’s Basketball is excited to host their annual "Beat The Hell Out of Breast Cancer" game at Reed Arena on Sunday, February 22 when the Aggies take on the Florida Gators at 3:00 pm. The BTHO Breast Cancer game aims to bring awareness to this important cause and raise funds for the Pink Alliance, a local non-profit in the Brazos Valley who serve as an advocate for breast cancer support. All funds raised through the online auction will be donated directly to the Pink Alliance.
About the Pink Alliance - PINK ALLIANCE, your advocate for breast cancer support in the Brazos Valley, is a non-profit 501 [c] (3) organization formed in 2007 by five local women who are breast cancer survivors. Pink Alliance serves as the Brazos Valley’s advocate for breast health and cancer support by providing reliable, informative resources; inspiring hope through individual and group support; and offering access to medical treatments for those with limited means. All board members and volunteers provide services to the community without compensation.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Secure online payment via PayPal (A PayPal account is not required)
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Shipping is at no additiontal charge or items can be picked up.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
Information On The Bidding Process Frequently Asked Questions
Please Note that all bids are final. By placing a bid on an item you are agreeing to a contract. You will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller in the event that you are the highest bidder at the time the auction closes. You are responsible for reading the full item listing, and understanding the above instructions and accepted payment methods. The Seller (auction administrator) assumes all responsibility for listing these items. The bidder's source IP address is logged for all bid transactions. Persons placing fraudulent bids may be prosecuted in a court of law.
— ADVERTISEMENT —